At Cremation Specialists of Virginia we believe:
- Dignity and respect are first and foremost in caring for the deceased and their loved ones.
- An atmosphere of consideration and condolence should be maintained throughout all endeavors.
- Crematory Staff members are chosen based upon their abilities to take the greatest care in their duties and proceedings.
- Each Cremation should honor the memorialization for the individual and their loved ones.
- The deceased members of our society should receive a commemorative service that is suitable to the family and loved ones.